Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/2] net: stmmac: avoid unnecessary work in stmmac_release()/stmmac_dvr_remove()

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2025 08:12:59 +0000

On Mon, Mar 10, 2025 at 12:31:32PM +0000, Russell King (Oracle) wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This small series is a subset of a RFC I sent earlier. These two
> patches remove code that is unnecessary and/or wrong in these paths.
> Details in each commit.
> 
>  drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c | 5 -----
>  1 file changed, 5 deletions(-)

Hi Jakub,

Why is this series showing in patchwork, but not being subjected to
any nipabot tests?

There's also "net: phylink: expand on .pcs_config() method
documentation" which isn't being subjected to nipabot tests.

Thanks.

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!