Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] Minor fixes for pcs_get_state() implementations

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 14:46:24 +0000

Hi,

This series contains a number fixes for minor issues with some
pcs_get_state() implementations, particualrly for the phylink
state->an_enabled member. As they are minor, I'm suggesting we
queue them in net-next as there is follow-on work for these, and
there is no urgency for them to be in -rc.

Just like phylib, state->advertising's Autoneg bit is a copy of
state->an_enabled, and thus it is my intention to remove
state->an_enabled from phylink to simplify things.

This series gets rid of state->an_enabled assignments or
reporting that should never have been there.

 drivers/net/pcs/pcs-lynx.c |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/pcs/pcs-xpcs.c | 13 ++-----------
 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!