Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC v6 0/6] Create common DPLL/clock configuration API

From: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 12:21:02 +0100

Sun, Mar 12, 2023 at 03:28:01AM CET, [email-masked] wrote:
>Implement common API for clock/DPLL configuration and status reporting.
>The API utilises netlink interface as transport for commands and event
>notifications. This API aim to extend current pin configuration and
>make it flexible and easy to cover special configurations.
>
>v5 -> v6:
> * rework pin part to better fit shared pins use cases
> * add YAML spec to easy generate user-space apps
> * simple implementation in ptp_ocp is back again

Vadim, Arkadiusz.

I have couple of patches on top of this one and mlx5 implementation.
I would like to send it to you until Sunday. Could you include those to
the next rfc?

I will not review this version more now. Lets do the changes, I will
continue with the review on the next version of rfc.

Thanks!