Subject: Re: POSSIBLE BUG: selftests/net/fcnal-test.sh: [FAIL][FIX TESTED] in vrf "bind - ns-B IPv6 LLA" test

From: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:51:59 +0200

On Wed, Jun 07, 2023 at 12:04:52AM +0200, Mirsad Goran Todorovac wrote:
> I cannot tell if those are new for the architecture (Ubuntu 22.04 + AMD Ryzen)
> 
> However, Ubuntu's unsigned 6.3.1 generic mainline kernel is also affected.
> So, it might seem like an old problem.
> 
> (If you could isolate the exact tests, I could try a bisect.)
> 
> [...]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - ns-A IP                                          [ OK ]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - VRF IP                                           [FAIL]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - loopback                                         [ OK ]
> TEST: ping local, device bind - ns-A IP                                       [FAIL]
> TEST: ping local, device bind - VRF IP                                        [ OK ]
> [...]
> 
> SYSCTL: net.ipv4.raw_l3mdev_accept=1
> 
> [...]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - ns-A IP                                          [ OK ]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - VRF IP                                           [FAIL]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - loopback                                         [ OK ]
> TEST: ping local, device bind - ns-A IP                                       [FAIL]
> TEST: ping local, device bind - VRF IP                                        [ OK ]
> [...]
> 
> Yes, just tested, w commit 42510dffd0e2 these are still present
> in fcnal-test.sh output:
> 
> [...]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - ns-A IP                                          [ OK ]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - VRF IP                                           [FAIL]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - loopback                                         [ OK ]
> TEST: ping local, device bind - ns-A IP                                       [FAIL]
> TEST: ping local, device bind - VRF IP                                        [ OK ]
> [...]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - ns-A IP                                          [ OK ]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - VRF IP                                           [FAIL]
> TEST: ping local, VRF bind - loopback                                         [ OK ]
> TEST: ping local, device bind - ns-A IP                                       [FAIL]
> TEST: ping local, device bind - VRF IP                                        [ OK ]
> [...]

I have the same failures here. They don't seem to be recent.
I'll take a look.

> I have attached the config used and lshw.
> 
> Best regards,
> Mirsad