Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] ipv4: ignore dst hint for multipath routes

From: Ido Schimmel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:39:24 +0300

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 01:48:23PM +0200, Sriram Yagnaraman wrote:
> Route hints when the next hop is part of a multipath group causes
> packets in the same receive batch to the same next hop irrespective of

Looks like you are missing a word here. "causes packets in the same
receive batch to the same next hop" ?

> multipath hash of the packet. So, do not extract route hint for packets
> whose destination is part of multipath group.

The commit message should also explain how this is done.

> 
> Fixes: 02b24941619f ("ipv4: use dst hint for ipv4 list receive")
> 

No blank line between the fixes tag and the SoB.

In addition, patch prefix should be "PATCH net". See:
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/process/maintainer-netdev.html

Same comments for the IPv6 patch.

Thanks

> Signed-off-by: Sriram Yagnaraman <[email-masked]>