Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] net: stmmac: add and use library for setting clock

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 16:28:16 +0100

Hi,

There is a common theme throughout several "bsps" in the stmmac driver
which all code up the same thing: for 10M, 100M and 1G, select the
appropriate 2.5MHz, 25MHz, or 125MHz clock.

Rather than having every BSP implement the same thing but slightly
differently, let's provide a single implementation which is passed
the struct clk and the speed, and have that do the speed to clock
rate decode.

Note: only build tested.

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Makefile       |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-dwc-qos-eth.c    | 37 ++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-imx.c    | 27 +++-------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-intel-plat.c | 35 ++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-rk.c     | 61 ++++++----------------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-starfive.c   | 29 +++-------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_plat_lib.c  | 29 ++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_plat_lib.h  |  8 +++
 8 files changed, 91 insertions(+), 137 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_plat_lib.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_plat_lib.h

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!