Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/6] net: stmmac: add and use library for setting clock

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:50:23 +0100

Hi,

There is a common theme throughout several "bsps" in the stmmac driver
which all code up the same thing: for 10M, 100M and 1G, select the
appropriate 2.5MHz, 25MHz, or 125MHz clock.

Rather than having every BSP implement the same thing but slightly
differently, let's provide a single implementation which is passed
the struct clk and the speed, and have that do the speed to clock
rate decode.

Note: only build tested.

v2:
- move dwmac_set_tx_clk_gmii() to stmmac_platform, and rename to have
   stmmac_ prefix.
- add comment body to conversion patches
- use %u for printing speed

 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-dwc-qos-eth.c    | 36 ++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-imx.c    | 26 +++-------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-intel-plat.c | 34 +++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-rk.c     | 60 ++++++----------------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-starfive.c   | 28 +++-------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.c  | 25 +++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.h  |  1 +
 7 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 136 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!