Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 net-next 10/14] selftests/net: convert ioam6.sh to run it in unique namespace

From: Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 14:43:31 +0800

On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 02:28:51PM +0100, Justin Iurman wrote:
> On 11/30/23 05:01, Hangbin Liu wrote:
> > Here is the test result after conversion.
> > 
> > ]# ./ioam6.sh
> > 
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > OUTPUT tests
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > TEST: Unknown IOAM namespace (inline mode)                          [ OK ]
> > TEST: Unknown IOAM namespace (encap mode)                           [ OK ]
> > TEST: Missing trace room (inline mode)                              [ OK ]
> > TEST: Missing trace room (encap mode)                               [ OK ]
> > TEST: Trace type with bit 0 only (inline mode)                      [ OK ]
> > ...
> > TEST: Full supported trace (encap mode)                             [ OK ]
> > 
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > GLOBAL tests
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > TEST: Forward - Full supported trace (inline mode)                  [ OK ]
> > TEST: Forward - Full supported trace (encap mode)                   [ OK ]
> > 
> > - Tests passed: 88
> > - Tests failed: 0
> > 
> > Acked-by: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
> > Signed-off-by: Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]>
> 
> Reviewed-by: Justin Iurman <[email-masked]>
> 
> LGTM. Just one question though. Is there any reason not to use cleanup_ns
> everywhere? There is the following diff (actually, 3 times):

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your review. There is no much intend. I just use del ns for one
line change. And use cleanup_ns for multi line changes. I can make all
ns delete via cleanup_ns in next version.

BTW, I will use `cleanup_ns $ns || true` in next version as cleanup_ns
could return none 0 in PATCHv2.

Thanks
Hangbin