Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 02/22] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for ieee802154

From: Breno Leitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 02:01:06 -0800

Hello Miquèl,

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 05:51:58PM +0100, Miquel Raynal wrote:
> Hi Breno,
> 
> [email-masked] wrote on Mon, 22 Jan 2024 10:45:23 -0800:
> 
> > W=1 builds now warn if module is built without a MODULE_DESCRIPTION().
> > Add descriptions to ieee802154 modules.
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Breno Leitao <[email-masked]>
> > Acked-by: Stefan Schmidt <[email-masked]>
> 
> I just see the v2 now. Please use "v2" in your commit title using -v or
> git-format-patch.

Sorry, I am not sure I followed what you meant.  I've sent the v2, which
contains the 'v2' _tag_:

https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

I didn't include the ieee802154 fix because the maintainers asked me to
split the patchset in a maximum of 10 patches[1], and I am doing it by
area (net, wifi, ethernet, etc). That means that this patch was not send
on the first batch, that is prioritizing Ethernet drivers (which is
described in the cover letter of v2)[2].

Anyway, let me know if I missed something here.

Thanks!
[1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/