Subject: Re: [PATCH net 08/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for ieee802154

From: Breno Leitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 06:13:40 -0800

Hello Miquel,

On Mon, Feb 05, 2024 at 02:41:18PM +0100, Miquel Raynal wrote:
> Hi Breno,
> 
> Please be more cautious with your titles. It's your second or third
> e-mail with this content without version number. And you also forgot to
> collect Stefan Ack.

Sorry, in fact, the commit you are referring to is already in landed
net-next:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net-next.git/commit/?id=6aa89bf8ac9a

The problem here is that this commit shouldn't be against net, since it
is already net-next.

This workstream was applied part in net, and part in net-next. I am
trying to focus in fixing all the warning in "net" and not touch those in
net-next. This commit is already in net-next, but, and shouldn't be in
`net`. I will resend the patch without it.

Sorry if this caused any confusion.