Subject: Re: [PATCH net] igc: Fix LED-related deadlock on driver unbind

From: Lukas Wunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:55:19 +0200

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 04:06:49PM +0200, Kurt Kanzenbach wrote:
> On Mon Apr 15 2024, Lukas Wunner wrote:
> > Fixes: ea578703b03d ("igc: Add support for LEDs on i225/i226")
> > Reported-by: Roman Lozko <[email-masked]>
> > Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/r/CAEhC_B=[email-masked]/
> > Signed-off-by: Kurt Kanzenbach <[email-masked]>
> 
> I think, the first SoB has to be yours, because you are the patch
> author. In fact, my SoB is not required at all.

My understanding is that the commit author must be identical to the last
Signed-off-by, so I put mine last.  I've seen Stephen Rothwell send
complaints whenever he spotted commits in linux-next violating that.

I carried over the variable and function renaming you did to match
the driver's (or your) preferred style, hence the inclusion of your
Signed-off-by.

Thanks!

Lukas