Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/6] net: stmmac: cleanups

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 09:40:15 +0100

Hi,

This series removes various redundant items in the stmmac driver:

- the unused TBI and RTBI PCS flags
- the NULL pointer initialisations for PCS methods in dwxgmac2
- the stmmac_pcs_rane() method which is never called, and it's
  associated implementations
- the redundant netif_carrier_off()s

Finally, it replaces asm/io.h with the preferred linux/io.h.

Changes since v1:
 - Fix patch 1 "Drop TBI/RTBI flags" which didn't transfer correctly
   between my internal trees!
 - Update patch 5 to address all the asm/io.h in stmmac
 - Add Andrew Halaney's reviewed-by
 - Add patch 6 cleaning up qcom-ethqos phy speed setting

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |  2 --
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-qcom-ethqos.c    | 24 +++++++-------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_core.c   |  8 +----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_dma.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_core.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_dma.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |  8 -----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    |  6 ----
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  3 --
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 38 +++++-----------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_pcs.h   | 17 ----------
 12 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!