Subject: Re: [net-next v3 3/9] net: ethernet: cortina: Convert to devm_clk_get_enabled()

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 12:25:50 +0100

On Tue, Aug 27, 2024 at 03:57:06AM -0600, Yangtao Li wrote:
>  	ret = register_netdev(netdev);
>  	if (ret)
> -		goto unprepare;
> +		return ret;
>  
>  	return 0;

Same comment as per patch 1. At this point, I'm going to stop reviewing
your patches (because I don't want to waste what little time I'm able
to spend in front of the screen raising comments against the same issue
throughout a patch set) and I ask you to do your own review of your
series for this pattern - and also consider where using
PTR_ERR_OR_ZERO() may also be appropriate in any of your patches. See
that function's documentation in linux/err.h.

Please wait at least 24 hours before reposting.

Thanks.

-- 
*** please note that I probably will only be occasionally responsive
*** for an unknown period of time due to recent eye surgery making
*** reading quite difficult.

RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!