Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] net: phylink: phylink_resolve() cleanups

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2024 16:01:26 +0000

Hi,

This series does a bit of clean-up in phylink_resolve() to make the code
a little easier to follow.

Patch 1 moves the manual flow control setting in two of the switch
cases to after the switch().

Patch 2 changes the MLO_AN_FIXED case to be a simple if() statement,
reducing its indentation.

Patch 3 changes the MLO_AN_PHY case to also be a simple if() statment,
also reducing its indentation.

Patch 4 does the same for the last case.

Patch 5 reformats the code and comments for the reduced indentation,
making it easier to read.

 drivers/net/phy/phylink.c | 106 +++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 1 file changed, 48 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!