Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/16] net: stmmac: convert glue drivers to use stmmac_get_phy_intf_sel()

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2025 14:27:20 +0000

This series converts the remaining glue drivers that support
multi-interface to use stmmac_get_phy_intf_sel(). The reason these
drivers are not converted to the set_phy_intf_sel() method is
because it is unclear whether there are ordering dependencies that
would prevent it.

For example, reading the stm32mp2 documentation, it is required to
set the ETH1_SEL field while the dwmac core is in reset and before
clocks are enabled. This requirement can not be satsified at the
moment (but could with further changes.)

 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-loongson1.c  | 18 ++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-mediatek.c   | 77 ++++++++--------------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-meson8b.c    | 30 +++------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-starfive.c   | 26 +++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-stm32.c  | 44 +++++++------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-visconti.c   | 26 ++------
 6 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 139 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!