Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: airoha: fix typo in function name

From: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2026 15:26:54 +0000

On Fri, Feb 13, 2026 at 02:57:25PM +0800, zhengping.zhang wrote:
> Corrected the typo in the function name from `airhoa_is_lan_gdm_port`
> to `airoha_is_lan_gdm_port`.
> This change ensures consistency in the API naming convention.
> 
> Signed-off-by: zhengping.zhang <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I agree that this change is both correct and complete.
So please feel free to add:

Reviewed-by: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>

This looks like net-next to me material as it isn't a bug fix.
And it's best to include the target tree in the subject, like this.

Subject: [PATCH net-next] ...

Unfortunately net-next is closed at this time.

---
## Form letter - net-next-closed

We have already submitted our pull request with net-next material for v7.0,
and therefore net-next is closed for new drivers, features, code refactoring
and optimizations. We are currently accepting bug fixes only.

Please repost when net-next reopens after Feb 23rd.

RFC patches sent for review only are obviously welcome at any time.
                                                                                See: https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/next/process/maintainer-netdev.html#development-cycle
--
pw-bot: defer