Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC net-next 0/9] net: stmmac: qcom-ethqos: cleanups and re-organise SerDes handling

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2026 15:42:09 +0000

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 14, 2026 at 12:51:13AM +0530, Mohd Ayaan Anwar wrote:
> Hello Russell,
> 
> Things look pretty stable on the QCS9100 Ride R3 board (with the AQR115C
> PHY). I would like to test a bit more and should be happy to provide a
> Tested-by once that's complete.
> 
> I may also get access to a board with an RGMII PHY on Monday, so I’m
> hoping to verify the changes to ethqos_rgmii_macro_init as well as your
> patch from the previous series (“net: stmmac: qcom-ethqos: convert to
> set_clk_tx_rate() method”) soon.

Looking forward to hearing the results, thanks!

As you seem to be fairly active with the qcom-ethqos stuff, please
consider adding yourself to the "QUALCOMM ETHQOS ETHERNET DRIVER"
maintainers entry. Thanks.

Vinod, are you still actively involved with this, and if not,
should Mohd remove you from the entry for the dwmac-qcom-ethqos
driver?

Thanks.

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!