Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 02/14] net: stmmac: qcom-ethqos: convert to set_clk_tx_rate() method

From: Mohd Ayaan Anwar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:21:35 +0530

Hello Russell,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2026 at 09:53:28AM +0000, Russell King (Oracle) wrote:
> Set the RGMII link clock using the set_clk_tx_rate() method rather than
> coding it into the .fix_mac_speed() method. This simplifies ethqos's
> ethqos_fix_mac_speed().
> 
> Signed-off-by: Russell King (Oracle) <[email-masked]>

No issues found when I tested this patch along with "net: stmmac:
qcom-ethqos: cleanups and re-organise SerDes handling" on the QCS615
Ride board with the KSZ9031 RGMII PHY (see [0][1]).

Tested-by: Mohd Ayaan Anwar <[email-masked]>

	Ayaan
---
[0] https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/t/#ma85cac924488d580b971e6477e7df30dc7e48045
[1] Ethernet is not yet enabled for this board in the upstream kernel.
    The changes from [0] were applied locally to test this series. I am
    trying to figure out how the board deals with RGMII delays so that I
    can revive the series.