Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/4] net: phy: add and use genphy_c45_an_config_an

From: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 09:35:16 +0100

This series adds genphy_c45_an_config_an() and uses it in the
marvell10g diver. In addition patch 4 aligns the aneg configuration
with what is done in genphy_config_aneg().

v2:
- in patch 2 changed function name to genphy_c45_an_config_aneg
- in patch 3 add a comment regarding 1000BaseT vendor registers

Andrew Lunn (2):
  net: phy: add genphy_c45_an_config_an
  net: phy: marvell10g: use genphy_c45_an_config_aneg

Heiner Kallweit (2):
  net: phy: add helper linkmode_adv_to_mii_10gbt_adv_t
  net: phy: marvell10g: check for newly set aneg

 drivers/net/phy/marvell10g.c | 31 ++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/phy/phy-c45.c    | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/mdio.h         | 25 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/phy.h          |  1 +
 4 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1