Subject: [PATCH, RESEND] chelsio: Fix non-NAPI compile

From: Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:58:49 -0800

Chelsio without NAPI enabled has been broken (won't compile) since
3de00b89 ("chelsio: NAPI speed improvement"):

    drivers/net/chelsio/sge.c: In function `t1_interrupt`:
    drivers/net/chelsio/sge.c:1716: error: `Q` undeclared (first use in this function)

The change below seems to add back in the declaration and
initialization of `Q` that was removed by mistake, and at least makes
the driver compile for me, although I have no hardware and hence no
way to test whether this actually works.

Signed-off-by: Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>
---
Jeff, I haven't seen any response from Stephen but Divy from Chelsio
seemed to agree with this patch, so can you please merge it?  Right
now the build is broken with CONFIG_CHELSIO_T1_NAPI=n.

Thanks.

diff --git a/drivers/net/chelsio/sge.c b/drivers/net/chelsio/sge.c
index 89a6827..326d4a6 100644
--- a/drivers/net/chelsio/sge.c
+++ b/drivers/net/chelsio/sge.c
@@ -1696,6 +1696,7 @@ irqreturn_t t1_interrupt(int irq, void *cookie)
 {
 	int work_done;
 	struct adapter *adapter = cookie;
+	struct respQ *Q = &adapter->sge->respQ;
 
 	spin_lock(&adapter->async_lock);