Subject: [PATCH] RDMA/nes: Fix mis-merge

From: Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:16:25 -0700

When net-next and infiniband were merged upstream, each branch deleted
one of a pair of adjacent lines from nes_nic.c, but when Linus fixed the
conflict up, he brought back both of the lines.  Fix up to the intended
final tree state.

Acked-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>
---
Resending because this seems to have gotten dropped (probably because I
forgot my s-o-b the first time around); in the meantime I have tested
the iw_nes driver with this patch applied and it works (at least enough
to run some light traffic)

 drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes_nic.c |    2 --
 1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes_nic.c b/drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes_nic.c
index 8d3e4c6..ecb1f6f 100644
--- a/drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes_nic.c
+++ b/drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes_nic.c
@@ -1602,8 +1602,6 @@ struct net_device *nes_netdev_init(struct nes_device *nesdev,
 	netif_napi_add(netdev, &nesvnic->napi, nes_netdev_poll, 128);
 	nes_debug(NES_DBG_INIT, "Enabling VLAN Insert/Delete.\n");
 	netdev->features |= NETIF_F_HW_VLAN_TX | NETIF_F_HW_VLAN_RX;
-	netdev->vlan_rx_register = nes_netdev_vlan_rx_register;
-	netdev->features |= NETIF_F_LLTX;
 
 	/* Fill in the port structure */
 	nesvnic->netdev = netdev;