Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH 1/1] cxgb3i: cxgb3 iSCSI initiator

From: Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:21:24 -0700

> Cxgb3i iSCSI driver

I think a little more detail in the changelog would be
helpful... something like what you had in the 0/1 email (no reason to
put that nice info in an email that will be discarded rather than in the
patch that will be merged).  Maybe:

  The cxgb3i driver provides iscsi acceleration (PDU digest offload and
  payload direct-placement) to the open-iscsi initiator.  It accesses
  the hardware through the cxgb3 module.

I didn't read in detail yet but one quick comments:

 > --- /dev/null
 > +++ b/drivers/scsi/cxgb3i/Kconfig
 > @@ -0,0 +1,6 @@
 > +config SCSI_CXGB3_ISCSI
 > +	tristate "Chelsio S3xx iSCSI support"
 > +	select CHELSIO_T3
 > +	select SCSI_ISCSI_ATTRS
 > +	---help---
 > +	This driver supports iSCSI offload for the Chelsio S3 series devices.

I don't see any other Kconfig changes that hook this Kconfig file into
the build?  Also are there sufficient dependencies to avoid broken
configs here?