Subject: [PATCH] IPoIB: Fix build now that destructor is in neigh_params

From: Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:21:08 -0800

Dave, here's an incremental patch that fixes the IPoIB build (which is
broken in net-2.6.17 because of my screw-up, which left out the chunk
below).  I'll also send a full patch that can replace the "Move
destructor from neigh->ops to neigh_params" patch if you'd rather
replace it in your tree.

Thanks, and sorry about the screw-up.

---

Get rid of the last place in IPoIB where we clear
neigh->neighbour->ops->destructor.  This is broken now that the
destructor member has moved to neigh_params.

Signed-off-by: Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_multicast.c b/drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_multicast.c
index a2408d7..19fd173 100644
--- a/drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_multicast.c
+++ b/drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_multicast.c
@@ -115,7 +115,6 @@ static void ipoib_mcast_free(struct ipoi
 		if (neigh->ah)
 			ipoib_put_ah(neigh->ah);
 		*to_ipoib_neigh(neigh->neighbour) = NULL;
-		neigh->neighbour->ops->destructor = NULL;
 		kfree(neigh);
 	}