Subject: Fwd: opensource atheros driver almost done

From: Mateusz Berezecki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 00:11:58 +0200

Hi everyone,

I just thought I could have CC'ed that e-mail to netdev list as well
so I am forwarding the original here.

And yes, I am looking for some kind of assistance ;-)

all the best,
Mateusz

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mateusz Berezecki <[email-masked]>
Date: Aug 3, 2005 12:08 AM
Subject: opensource atheros driver almost done
To: [email-masked]

Hi list members,

I am about 85 percent done with opensource atheros driver (for 5212
combo chips at the moment) and I am seeking some help in order to
connect the driver with kernel routines and
expose entrypoints so the driver could be used by applications and i
could finally begin testing.

the driver source code is located at http://mateusz.agrest.org/atheros/

I am developing that driver using ieee80211 branch of netdev kernel
tree, and I am not so confident I do things right using new ieee80211
api. I would appreciate any suggestion
and review of the source code.

thanks a lot,
Mateusz

--
Mateusz Berezecki
http://mateusz.agrest.org