Subject: [PATCH net-next] net: phy: remove unused feature array declarations

From: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 21:15:05 +0100

After 12d5151be010 ("net: phy: remove leftovers from switch to linkmode
bitmaps") the following declarations are unused and can be removed too.

Signed-off-by: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
---
 include/linux/phy.h | 3 ---
 1 file changed, 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/include/linux/phy.h b/include/linux/phy.h
index 3076b4caa..e36eb247c 100644
--- a/include/linux/phy.h
+++ b/include/linux/phy.h
@@ -37,10 +37,7 @@ extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_basic_t1_features) __ro_after_init;
 extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_basic_t1s_p2mp_features) __ro_after_init;
 extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_gbit_features) __ro_after_init;
 extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_gbit_fibre_features) __ro_after_init;
-extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_gbit_all_ports_features) __ro_after_init;
 extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_10gbit_features) __ro_after_init;
-extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_10gbit_fec_features) __ro_after_init;
-extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_10gbit_full_features) __ro_after_init;
 extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_eee_cap1_features) __ro_after_init;
 extern __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(phy_eee_cap2_features) __ro_after_init;
 
-- 
2.48.1