Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next RFC v4 3/5] dt-bindings: net: phy: add timestamp preferred choice property

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 16:14:50 +0200

On 06/04/2023 19:33, Köry Maincent wrote:
> From: Kory Maincent <[email-masked]>
> 
> Add property to select the preferred hardware timestamp layer.
> The choice of using devicetree binding has been made as the PTP precision
> and quality depends of external things, like adjustable clock, or the lack
> of a temperature compensated crystal or specific features. Even if the
> preferred timestamp is a configuration it is hardly related to the design
> of the board.

Please use scripts/get_maintainers.pl to get a list of necessary people
and lists to CC.  It might happen, that command when run on an older
kernel, gives you outdated entries.  Therefore please be sure you base
your patches on recent Linux kernel.

Since you skipped some entries, no tests will be executed here. Resend
following Linux kernel process.

Best regards,
Krzysztof