Subject: [PATCH 0/3] wimax: Kbuild / rfkill-build fixes (v2)

From: Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:18:44 -0800

These three patches fix issues reported by Randy Dunlap on the
linux-next tree for Jan 6:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/1/6/340

The issue fixed by patch #3 wasn't reported on the emails but was
uncovered while discussing the fixes.

This applies to the wimax tree kept in gregkh's repository:

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/gregkh-04-usb/

Changes in v2

- fixed silly one-char typo #ifndef CONFIG_BUG vs #ifdef CONFIG_BUG
  reported by Ilpo JÃ¤rvinen 

Inaky Perez-Gonzalez (3):
  wimax: fix '#ifndef CONFIG_BUG' layout to avoid warning
  wimax: fix kconfig interactions with rfkill and input layers
  wimax: testing for rfkill support should also test for
    CONFIG_RFKILL_MODULE

 net/wimax/Kconfig     |   14 ++++++++++++++
 net/wimax/id-table.c  |    8 +++++---
 net/wimax/op-rfkill.c |    2 +-
 3 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)