Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/3] print UUID/GUIDs with %pU

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 22:57:18 -0700

Perhaps UUIDs are common enough to use a %p extension

Joe Perches (3):
  lib/vsprintf.c: Add %pU - ptr to a UUID/GUID
  treewide: use %pU to print UUID/GUIDs
  drivers/staging/hv/: use %pU to print UUID/GUIDs

 drivers/char/random.c                |   10 +--
 drivers/firmware/dmi_scan.c          |    5 +-
 drivers/md/md.c                      |   16 +----
 drivers/media/video/uvc/uvc_ctrl.c   |   69 +++++++++-----------
 drivers/media/video/uvc/uvc_driver.c |    7 +-
 drivers/media/video/uvc/uvcvideo.h   |   10 ---
 drivers/staging/hv/ChannelMgmt.c     |   22 +------
 drivers/staging/hv/vmbus_drv.c       |  116 ++++------------------------------
 fs/gfs2/sys.c                        |   16 +----
 fs/ubifs/debug.c                     |    9 +--
 fs/ubifs/super.c                     |    7 +--
 fs/xfs/xfs_log_recover.c             |   14 +---
 include/linux/efi.h                  |    6 +--
 lib/vsprintf.c                       |   58 +++++++++++++++++-
 14 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 240 deletions(-)