Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Remove most uses of NIPQUAD and NIPQUAD_FMT

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:20:12 -0800

Convert them to the %pI4 format extension where possible
Only a couple uses are left in netfilter.

Joe Perches (8):
  drivers/scsi: Remove uses of NIPQUAD, use %pI4
  drivers/staging/pohmelfs/inode.c: Remove uses of NIPQUAD, use %pI4
  net/rds: Remove uses of NIPQUAD, use %pI4
  net/sunrpc: Remove uses of NIPQUAD, use %pI4
  net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_ftp.c: Convert NIPQUAD to %pI4
  net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_ftp.c: Use standardized format in sprintf
  fs/ocfs2/cluster/tcp.c: Remove use of NIPQUAD, use %pI4
  drivers/firmware/iscsi_ibft.c: Remove NIPQUAD_FMT, use %pI4

 drivers/firmware/iscsi_ibft.c        |    8 +++-----
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i_iscsi.c     |    4 ++--
 drivers/scsi/cxgb3i/cxgb3i_iscsi.c   |    5 ++---
 drivers/scsi/cxgb3i/cxgb3i_offload.c |    7 ++++---
 drivers/staging/pohmelfs/inode.c     |    3 +--
 fs/ocfs2/cluster/tcp.c               |    4 ++--
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_ftp.c      |    2 +-
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_ftp.c       |    2 +-
 net/rds/tcp_connect.c                |    7 +++----
 net/rds/tcp_listen.c                 |    6 +++---
 net/rds/tcp_send.c                   |    4 ++--
 net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/transport.c      |    3 +--
 net/sunrpc/xprtsock.c                |    5 ++---
 13 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)