Subject: [net-next PATCH 00/13] drivers/net/tulip: Cleanups

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:59:16 -0800

checkpatch errors ignored

Joe Perches (13):
  tulip_core: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/21142.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/de2104x.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/dmfe.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/eeprom.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/interrupt.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/media.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/pnic.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/pnic2.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/timer.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/uli526x.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/winbond-840.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>
  tulip/xircom_cb.c: Use dev_<level> and pr_<level>

 drivers/net/tulip/21142.c       |   76 +++++++++--------
 drivers/net/tulip/de2104x.c     |  138 +++++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/tulip/dmfe.c        |   67 +++++++--------
 drivers/net/tulip/eeprom.c      |   47 +++++-----
 drivers/net/tulip/interrupt.c   |  100 ++++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/tulip/media.c       |   74 ++++++++--------
 drivers/net/tulip/pnic.c        |   33 ++++----
 drivers/net/tulip/pnic2.c       |   59 +++++++-------
 drivers/net/tulip/timer.c       |   52 ++++++------
 drivers/net/tulip/tulip_core.c  |  162 ++++++++++++++++++------------------
 drivers/net/tulip/uli526x.c     |   46 ++++++----
 drivers/net/tulip/winbond-840.c |  177 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 drivers/net/tulip/xircom_cb.c   |   44 ++++++----
 13 files changed, 547 insertions(+), 528 deletions(-)