Subject: [PATCH 00/10] treewide: Fix format strings that misuse continuations

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:02:02 -0800

Format strings that are continued with \ are frequently misused.
Change them to use mostly single line formats, some longer than 80 chars.
Fix a few miscellaneous typos at the same time.

Joe Perches (10):
  arch/powerpc: Fix continuation line formats
  arch/blackfin: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/ide: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/serial/bfin_5xx.c: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/scsi/arcmsr: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/staging: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/net/amd8111e.c: Fix continuation line formats
  fs/proc/array.c: Fix continuation line formats
  mm/slab.c: Fix continuation line formats
  sound/soc/blackfin: Fix continuation line formats

 arch/blackfin/mach-common/smp.c                    |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/nvram_64.c                     |    6 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/hotplug-cpu.c       |    8 ++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/smp.c               |    4 +-
 drivers/ide/au1xxx-ide.c                           |    4 +-
 drivers/ide/pmac.c                                 |    4 +-
 drivers/net/amd8111e.c                             |    3 +-
 drivers/scsi/arcmsr/arcmsr_hba.c                   |   49 +++++++++----------
 drivers/serial/bfin_5xx.c                          |    6 +--
 drivers/staging/dream/qdsp5/audio_mp3.c            |    3 +-
 .../rtl8187se/ieee80211/ieee80211_softmac_wx.c     |    3 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c             |    3 +-
 drivers/staging/sep/sep_driver.c                   |    3 +-
 fs/proc/array.c                                    |    7 ++-
 mm/slab.c                                          |    4 +-
 sound/soc/blackfin/bf5xx-ac97-pcm.c                |    8 +--
 sound/soc/blackfin/bf5xx-i2s-pcm.c                 |    3 +-
 sound/soc/blackfin/bf5xx-tdm-pcm.c                 |    3 +-
 18 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)