Subject: [PATCH 00/10] Non-printk continuation line fixes

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 23:22:06 -0800

Some more fixes to formats with continuation lines

Joe Perches (10):
  arch/ia64: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/ata: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_bios.c: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/hwmon/vt8231.c: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/net/davinci_emac.c: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qua_os.c: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/spi/spi_s3c64xx.c: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/staging: Fix continuation line formats
  drivers/video/via: Fix continuation line formats
  sound/soc/s3c24xx/s2c-pcm.c: Fix continuation line formats

 arch/ia64/kvm/mmio.c                   |    4 ++--
 arch/ia64/kvm/vcpu.c                   |    4 ++--
 drivers/ata/pata_at91.c                |    4 ++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_bios.c      |    3 +--
 drivers/hwmon/vt8231.c                 |    3 +--
 drivers/net/davinci_emac.c             |    3 +--
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_os.c          |    4 ++--
 drivers/spi/spi_s3c64xx.c              |   11 +++++------
 drivers/staging/rtl8192su/r8192S_phy.c |   16 ++++++++--------
 drivers/staging/sep/sep_driver.c       |    5 +++--
 drivers/staging/slicoss/slicoss.c      |    6 ++----
 drivers/video/via/dvi.c                |    8 ++++----
 drivers/video/via/lcd.c                |   12 ++++++------
 sound/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.c            |    3 +--
 14 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Planet: dedicated and managed hosting, cloud storage, colocation
Stay online with enterprise data centers and the best network in the business
Choose flexible plans and management services without long-term contracts
Personal 24x7 support from experience hosting pros just a phone call away.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com
--