Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/7] drivers/net: Use netif_<level> macros

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:34:19 -0800

And a few checkpatch cleanups

Joe Perches (7):
  drivers/net/ixgb: Use netif_printk macros
  drivers/net/sky2: Convert to use netif_printk macros
  drivers/net/tehuti.c: Use (pr|netdev|netif)_<levels> macro helpers
  drivers/net/tehuti.c: Hoist assigns out of ifs
  drivers/net/tehuti.c: trivial checkpatch cleanups
  drivers/net/pcnet32.c: Use (pr|netdev|netif)_<levels> macro helpers
  drivers/net/pcnet32.c: Checkpatch cleaning

 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb.h      |   11 +-
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_main.c |   89 ++++----
 drivers/net/pcnet32.c        |  500 +++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 drivers/net/sky2.c           |   65 +++----
 drivers/net/tehuti.c         |  151 +++++++-------
 drivers/net/tehuti.h         |   30 ++-
 6 files changed, 374 insertions(+), 472 deletions(-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLARIS 10 is the OS for Data Centers - provides features such as DTrace,
Predictive Self Healing and Award Winning ZFS. Get Solaris 10 NOW
http://p.sf.net/sfu/solaris-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
E1000-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/e1000-devel
To learn more about Intel&#174; Ethernet, visit http://communities.intel.com/community/wired