Subject: [PATCH V3 net-next 0/2] usbnet: Use (netdev|netif)_<level> macros

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:30:22 -0800

Sorry 'bout that.
I'll try to improve my insufficient grep and build testing.

Added drivers/net/wireless/rndis_wlan.c to conversions.

After this conversion, no uses of the old macros exist in-tree.

Joe Perches (2):
  usbnet: Convert dev(dbg|err|warn|info) macros to netdev_<level>
  drivers/net/usb: Use netif_<level> logging facilities

 drivers/net/usb/asix.c            |   97 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/usb/cdc_eem.c         |   10 +-
 drivers/net/usb/cdc_ether.c       |   22 ++--
 drivers/net/usb/dm9601.c          |   49 +++---
 drivers/net/usb/int51x1.c         |   15 +-
 drivers/net/usb/net1080.c         |  109 ++++++-------
 drivers/net/usb/pegasus.c         |  170 +++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/usb/rndis_host.c      |   24 ++--
 drivers/net/usb/smsc95xx.c        |  221 ++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/usb/usbnet.c          |  238 ++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/wireless/rndis_wlan.c |  325 ++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 include/linux/usb/usbnet.h        |   21 ---
 12 files changed, 621 insertions(+), 680 deletions(-)

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-usb" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html