Subject: [PATCH v3 0/9] wireless: Use macros from wireless.h

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 18:29:31 -0700

Create a IW_HANDLER macro for iw_handler array entries in wireless.h
Use the wireless.h macros in various wireless files
Use starting index define SIOCIWFIRST where appropriate 
Remove local #defines of IW_IOCTL
Remove STD_IW_HANDLER macro in orinoco, use IW_HANDLER instead

Joe Perches (9):
  include/linux/wireless.h: Add IW_HANDLER macro to initialize array entry
  wireless.h: Use SIOCIWFIRST not SIOCSIWCOMMIT for range check
  include/net/iw_handler.h: Use SIOCIWFIRST not SIOCSIWCOMMIT in comment
  net/wireless/wext_core.c: Use IW_IOCTL_IDX macro
  net/wireless/wext-core.c: Use IW_EVENT_IDX macro
  drivers/net/wireless: Use IW_HANDLER macro
  drivers/net: Remove local #define IW_IOCTL, use IW_HANDLER
  orinoco/wext.c: Remove local #define STD_IW_HANDLER
  drivers/net/wireless/ray_cs.c: Use iw_handler function prototypes

 drivers/net/ps3_gelic_wireless.c       |   35 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2200.c |   83 ++++++-------
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/wext.c    |   94 +++++++-------
 drivers/net/wireless/ray_cs.c          |  212 +++++++++++++++-----------------
 drivers/net/wireless/wl3501_cs.c       |   52 ++++----
 include/linux/wireless.h               |    4 +-
 include/net/iw_handler.h               |    2 +-
 net/wireless/wext-core.c               |  134 ++++++++++----------
 8 files changed, 298 insertions(+), 318 deletions(-)