Subject: Pull request: bluetooth-next-2.6 2010-05-10

From: Marcel Holtmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:36:50 +0200

Hi Dave,

this is the big merge for the L2CAP Enhanced Retransmission support work
done by Gustavo F. Padovan. All other changes are small cleanups.

Regards

Marcel

Please pull from

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/holtmann/bluetooth-next-2.6.git master

This will update the following files:

 drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_drv.h   |    8 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_main.c  |   92 ++--
 drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_sdio.c  |    7 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_h4.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_ll.c       |    8 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_vhci.c     |    2 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h |    6 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/l2cap.h    |   41 +-
 net/bluetooth/Kconfig            |   13 +
 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c         |   27 +-
 net/bluetooth/hci_sysfs.c        |   34 +-
 net/bluetooth/l2cap.c            | 1108 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 net/bluetooth/sco.c              |   26 +-
 13 files changed, 1010 insertions(+), 364 deletions(-)

through these ChangeSets:

Bing Zhao (3):
    Bluetooth: Decode btmrvl MODULE_BRINGUP_REG response correctly
    Bluetooth: Separate btmrvl_register_hdev() from btmrvl_add_card()
    Bluetooth: Set hdev->dev_type based on Marvell device type

Dan Carpenter (1):
    Bluetooth: Fix storing negative values as unsigned char

Gustavo F. Padovan (54):
    Bluetooth: Fix return value when bt_skb_alloc fails
    Bluetooth: Use the proper function cast to get hdr data
    Bluetooth: Fix wrong packet type count increment
    Bluetooth: Make hci_send_sco() void
    Bluetooth: Trivial clean ups to SCO
    Bluetooth: Move specific Basic Mode code to the right place
    Bluetooth: Fix memory leak of S-frames into L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Fix expected_tx_seq calculation on L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Fix ACL MTU issue
    Bluetooth: Use a l2cap_pinfo struct instead l2cap_pi() macro
    Bluetooth: Implement 'Send IorRRorRNR' event
    Bluetooth: Support case with F bit set under WAIT_F state.
    Bluetooth: Check the minimum {I,S}-frame size into L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Check if SDU size is greater than MTU on L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Implement SendAck() Action on ERTM.
    Bluetooth: Move set of P-bit to l2cap_send_sframe()
    Bluetooth: Add Recv RR (P=0)(F=0) for SREJ_SENT state on ERTM
    Bluetooth: Split l2cap_data_channel_sframe()
    Bluetooth: Handle all cases of receipt of RNR-frames into L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Group the ack of I-frames into l2cap_data_channel_rrframe()
    Bluetooth: Remove duplicate use of __get_reqseq() macro on L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Finish implementation for Rec RR (P=1) on ERTM
    Bluetooth: Add timer to Acknowledge I-frames
    Bluetooth: Ignore Tx Window value with Streaming mode
    Bluetooth: Read RFC conf option on a successful Conf RSP
    Bluetooth: Fix configuration of the MPS value
    Bluetooth: Add le16 macro to Retransmission and Monitor Timeouts values
    Bluetooth: Check the SDU size against the MTU value
    Bluetooth: Send Ack after clear the SREJ list
    Bluetooth: Add sockopt configuration for txWindow on L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Change acknowledgement to use the value of txWindow
    Bluetooth: Add module parameter for txWindow size on L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Enable option to configure Max Transmission value via
    Bluetooth: Fix bug when retransmitting I-frames
    Bluetooth: Fix crash when monitor timeout expires
    Bluetooth: Fix drop of acked packets on ERTM
    Bluetooth: Optimize SREJ_QUEUE append
    Bluetooth: Add Kconfig option for L2CAP Extended Features
    Bluetooth: Add SOCK_STREAM support to L2CAP
    Bluetooth: Fix SDU reassembly under SREJ
    Bluetooth: Don't set control bits to zero first
    Bluetooth: Fix errors reported by checkpatch.pl
    Bluetooth: Remove set of SrejSaveReqSeq under receipt of REJ frame
    Bluetooth: Remove unneeded control vars
    Bluetooth: Check if we really are in WAIT_F when F bit comes
    Bluetooth: Fix lockdep annotation on ERTM
    Bluetooth: Make hci_send_acl() void
    Bluetooth: Refactor l2cap_retransmit_frame()
    Bluetooth: Implement missing parts of the Invalid Frame Detection
    Bluetooth: Implement Local Busy Condition handling
    Bluetooth: Add wait_queue to wait ack of all sent packets
    Bluetooth: Fix race condition on l2cap_ertm_send()
    Bluetooth: Prevents buffer overflow on l2cap_ertm_reassembly_sdu()
    Bluetooth: Fix spec error in the RemoteBusy Logic

João Paulo Rechi Vita (3):
    Bluetooth: Check if mode is supported on getsockopt
    Bluetooth: Close L2CAP channel on invalid ReqSeq
    Bluetooth: Completes the I-frame tx_seq check logic on RECV

Marcel Holtmann (2):
    Bluetooth: Create per controller workqueue
    Bluetooth: Fix issues where sk_sleep() helper is needed now

Tomas Winkler (1):
    Bluetooth: Use strict_strtoul instead of simple_strtoul