Subject: [PATCH 00/13] trivial: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:52:41 -0700

Resend removal of remaining casts of private_data

Joe Perches (13):
  drivers/gpu/drm: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  drivers/infiniband: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  drivers/s390: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  drivers/scsi: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  drivers/staging/lirc: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  fs/ecryptfs: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  fs/seq_file.c: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  kernel/pm_qos_params.c: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  kernel/trace: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  net/ipv4: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  net/sunrpc/rpc_pipe.c: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data
  sound: Remove unnecessary casts of private_data

 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_ttm.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_fifo.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_ttm_glue.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_file_ops.c       |    4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-debugfs.c     |    4 ++--
 drivers/s390/char/vmcp.c                       |    6 +++---
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/linit.c                   |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/sg.c                              |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_imon.c               |    4 ++--
 drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_zilog.c              |   10 +++++-----
 fs/ecryptfs/ecryptfs_kernel.h                  |    2 +-
 fs/seq_file.c                                  |    6 +++---
 kernel/pm_qos_params.c                         |    2 +-
 kernel/trace/ftrace.c                          |    4 ++--
 kernel/trace/trace.c                           |    2 +-
 net/ipv4/raw.c                                 |    2 +-
 net/sunrpc/rpc_pipe.c                          |    4 ++--
 sound/core/oss/mixer_oss.c                     |   22 +++++++++++-----------
 sound/core/pcm.c                               |    3 +--
 sound/drivers/virmidi.c                        |    2 +-
 sound/i2c/other/ak4xxx-adda.c                  |    2 +-
 sound/isa/ad1816a/ad1816a.c                    |    2 +-
 sound/isa/azt2320.c                            |    2 +-
 sound/isa/gus/gusmax.c                         |    4 ++--
 sound/isa/sb/sb8.c                             |    2 +-
 sound/oss/au1550_ac97.c                        |   18 +++++++++---------
 sound/pci/emu10k1/emumpu401.c                  |    2 +-
 sound/pci/ice1712/pontis.c                     |    6 +++---
 sound/pci/ice1712/prodigy192.c                 |    2 +-
 sound/pci/rme96.c                              |    8 ++++----
 sound/pci/rme9652/hdsp.c                       |    8 ++++----
 32 files changed, 72 insertions(+), 73 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.2.19.g9a302