Subject: [PATCH 0/9] treewide: convert vprintk uses to %pV

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:35:14 -0800

Multiple secessive calls to printk can be interleaved.
Avoid this possible interleaving by using %pV

Joe Perches (9):
  drivers/gpu/drm/drm_stub.c: Use printf extension %pV
  drivers/isdn/mISDN: Use printf extension %pV
  drivers/net/wireless/ath/debug.c: Use printf extension %pV
  drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c: Use printf extension %pV
  drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/main.c: Use printf extension %pV
  fs/gfs2/glock.c: Use printf extension %pV
  fs/nilfs2/super.c: Use printf extension %pV
  fs/quota/dquot.c: Use printf extension %pV
  net/sunrpc/svc.c: Use printf extension %pV

 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_stub.c            |   14 +++++++--
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/layer1.c           |   10 +++++--
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/layer2.c           |   12 ++++++--
 drivers/isdn/mISDN/tei.c              |   23 +++++++++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/debug.c      |    9 +++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c       |   48 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/main.c |   47 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 fs/gfs2/glock.c                       |    9 +++++-
 fs/nilfs2/super.c                     |   23 +++++++++++-----
 fs/quota/dquot.c                      |   12 +++++---
 net/sunrpc/svc.c                      |   12 +++++---
 11 files changed, 161 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.1.g432b3.dirty

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-nfs" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html