Subject: [PATCH 00/44] remove unnecessary semicolons

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:04:19 -0800

ya trivial series...

Joe Perches (44):
  arch/arm: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  arch/microblaze: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  arch/um: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/cpufreq: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/gpio: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/i2c: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/isdn: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/leds: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/media/video: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/misc: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/mmc: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/net/bnx2x: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/net/e1000e: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/net/ixgbe: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/net/vxge: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/net/wireless/ath: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/net/cnic.c: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/platform/x86: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/power: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/s390/net: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/scsi/be2iscsi: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/scsi/bfa: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/scsi/lpfc: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/scsi/pm8001: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/scsi/qla2xxx: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/serial: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/spi: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/staging: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/usb/gadget: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  drivers/xen: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  fs/9p: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  fs/ceph: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  fs/logfs: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  fs/nfs: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  fs/ocfs2: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  fs/ubifs: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  include/linux/if_macvlan.h: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  include/net/caif/cfctrl.h: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  mm/hugetlb.c: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  net/ipv6/mcast.c: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  net/sunrpc/addr.c: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  sound/core/pcm_lib.c: Remove unnecessary semicolons
  sound/soc/codecs: Remove unnecessary semicolons

 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9_devices.c              |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_devices.c           |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl_devices.c            |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-nuc93x/time.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-w90x900/cpu.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/irq.c                            |    2 +-
 arch/microblaze/lib/memmove.c                      |    2 +-
 arch/um/drivers/mmapper_kern.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq_conservative.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/gpio/langwell_gpio.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-designware.c                |    2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/mISDNinfineon.c        |    4 ++--
 drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/mISDNisar.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/leds/leds-mc13783.c                        |    2 +-
 drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88-blackbird.c          |    2 +-
 drivers/media/video/davinci/vpfe_capture.c         |    2 +-
 drivers/media/video/em28xx/em28xx-cards.c          |    2 +-
 drivers/misc/bmp085.c                              |    2 +-
 drivers/misc/isl29020.c                            |    2 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/davinci_mmc.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/bnx2x/bnx2x_link.c                     |    4 ++--
 drivers/net/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/cnic.c                                 |    2 +-
 drivers/net/e1000e/netdev.c                        |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ixgbe/ixgbe_sriov.c                    |    2 +-
 drivers/net/vxge/vxge-main.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/htc.h               |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/platform/x86/classmate-laptop.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/platform/x86/thinkpad_acpi.c               |    2 +-
 drivers/power/intel_mid_battery.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_sys.c                   |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/be2iscsi/be_main.c                    |    4 ++--
 drivers/scsi/bfa/bfa_fcs_lport.c                   |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_bsg.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_init.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_isr.c                     |    4 ++--
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_nx.c                      |    2 +-
 drivers/serial/mrst_max3110.c                      |    2 +-
 drivers/spi/amba-pl022.c                           |    2 +-
 drivers/spi/spi_nuc900.c                           |    2 +-
 .../staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.c   |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/ath6kl/os/linux/ar6000_drv.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/bcm/InterfaceInit.c                |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/bcm/InterfaceIsr.c                 |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/bcm/Misc.c                         |    4 ++--
 .../comedi/drivers/addi-data/APCI1710_Tor.c        |    2 +-
 .../comedi/drivers/addi-data/hwdrv_apci1500.c      |    2 +-
 .../comedi/drivers/addi-data/hwdrv_apci1516.c      |    2 +-
 .../comedi/drivers/addi-data/hwdrv_apci3501.c      |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/amplc_pci230.c      |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/cb_das16_cs.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/comedi_bond.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/crystalhd/crystalhd_hw.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/go7007/go7007-driver.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c         |    2 +-
 .../staging/intel_sst/intel_sst_drv_interface.c    |    4 ++--
 drivers/staging/keucr/smilmain.c                   |    4 ++--
 drivers/staging/keucr/smilsub.c                    |    4 ++--
 drivers/staging/msm/lcdc_toshiba_wvga_pt.c         |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rt2860/common/cmm_data_pci.c       |    4 ++--
 drivers/staging/rt2860/rt_linux.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rt2860/rtmp.h                      |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8192e/ieee80211/ieee80211_tx.c  |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8192e/r819xE_phy.c              |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8192u/ieee80211/ieee80211_tx.c  |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8192u/r8192U_core.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8192u/r819xU_phy.c              |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8712/rtl8712_efuse.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8712/rtl8712_xmit.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8712/rtl871x_xmit.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/tidspbridge/core/tiomap3430.c      |    4 ++--
 drivers/staging/tidspbridge/rmgr/nldr.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/vt6655/card.c                      |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/vt6655/iwctl.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/vt6655/wpa2.c                      |    4 ++--
 drivers/staging/vt6656/baseband.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/vt6656/iwctl.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/vt6656/power.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/vt6656/wpa2.c                      |    4 ++--
 drivers/usb/gadget/f_fs.c                          |    2 +-
 drivers/xen/swiotlb-xen.c                          |    2 +-
 fs/9p/acl.c                                        |    2 +-
 fs/9p/xattr.c                                      |    2 +-
 fs/ceph/mds_client.c                               |    2 +-
 fs/logfs/readwrite.c                               |    2 +-
 fs/nfs/getroot.c                                   |    2 +-
 fs/ocfs2/refcounttree.c                            |    2 +-
 fs/ubifs/scan.c                                    |    2 +-
 include/linux/if_macvlan.h                         |    2 +-
 include/net/caif/cfctrl.h                          |    2 +-
 mm/hugetlb.c                                       |    2 +-
 net/ipv6/mcast.c                                   |    2 +-
 net/sunrpc/addr.c                                  |    2 +-
 sound/core/pcm_lib.c                               |    2 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/wm8904.c                          |    2 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/wm8940.c                          |    1 -
 sound/soc/codecs/wm8993.c                          |    2 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/wm_hubs.c                         |    2 +-
 100 files changed, 111 insertions(+), 112 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.1.g432b3.dirty