Subject: [PATCH 0/2] ath6kl: more neatening

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 14:38:55 -0700

> Great, thanks. I have now applied your patches to ath6kl-cleanup tree
> and they will be included in patchset v3.

Here's a couple of more.

Joe Perches (2):
  ath6kl: Remove __func__ uses from ath6kl_dbg
  ath6kl: Remove trailing unpaired close paren from ath6kl_err uses

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/bmi.c      |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/cfg80211.c |  101 ++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/debug.c    |   20 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/debug.h    |   27 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/htc.c      |   11 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/init.c     |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/main.c     |   13 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/sdio.c     |   12 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/txrx.c     |   30 ++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/wmi.c      |    8 +--
 10 files changed, 107 insertions(+), 127 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.6.131.g99019