Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] intel: Logging cleanups

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:18:05 -0700

Just some conversions of printks to pr_<level>
and some trivial defect corrections.

Joe Perches (5):
  e1000e: Convert printks to pr_<level>
  ixgbevf: Convert printks to pr_<level>
  igbvf: Convert printks to pr_<level>
  igb: Convert printks to pr_<level>
  igb: Convert bare printk to pr_notice

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c        |  232 +++++++++------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/e1000_82575.c      |    5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_main.c         |  155 +++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igbvf/netdev.c         |   14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ethtool.c      |    6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c |   26 ++--
 6 files changed, 201 insertions(+), 237 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.6.405.gc1be0