Subject: [PATCH 0/7] rtlwifi: debug macros and uses neatening

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:40:38 -0800

Shrinks the objects a fair bit too.

Joe Perches (7):
  rtlwifi: Neaten RT_ASSERT, RT_TRACE, RTPRINT, RT_PRINT_DATA macros
  rtlwifi: Standardize RT_PRINT_DATA macro and uses
  rtlwifi: Convert RT_TRACE macro to use ##__VA_ARGS__
  rtlwifi: Convert RTPRINT macro to use ##__VA_ARGS__
  rtlwifi: Convert RT_ASSERT macro to use ##__VA_ARGS__
  rtlwifi: Remove duplicate __func__
  rtlwifi: Optimize RT_TRACE macro use of KBUILD_MODNAME for size

 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/base.c                |   56 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/cam.c                 |   81 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/core.c                |  124 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/debug.h               |   85 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/efuse.c               |   61 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/pci.c                 |  211 +++----
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/ps.c                  |   31 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rc.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/regd.c                |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192c/dm_common.c  |  189 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192c/fw_common.c  |   84 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192c/phy_common.c |  211 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/dm.c        |   24 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/hw.c        |  262 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/led.c       |   16 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/phy.c       |  108 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/rf.c        |   83 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/sw.c        |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/trx.c       |   23 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/dm.c        |   24 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/hw.c        |  257 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/led.c       |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/mac.c       |  105 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/phy.c       |  121 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/rf.c        |   71 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/sw.c        |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/trx.c       |   42 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/dm.c        |  239 +++----
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/fw.c        |  117 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/hw.c        |  188 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/led.c       |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/phy.c       |  682 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/rf.c        |   95 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/sw.c        |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/trx.c       |   26 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/dm.c        |   30 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/fw.c        |   66 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/hw.c        |  244 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/led.c       |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/phy.c       |  204 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/rf.c        |   60 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/sw.c        |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/trx.c       |   18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/usb.c                 |   39 +-
 44 files changed, 2084 insertions(+), 2281 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.8.111.gad25c.dirty