Subject: [PATCH 0/3] stmmac patches

From: Alessandro Rubini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:08:45 +0100

The following three patches add support for the STA2X11 device in the
stmmac driver. The device is a PCI-e bridge, so I need just to
add my identifiers.  The identifiers being added are already in pci_ids
of linux-next.

The second patch is a cleanup, already acked by both authors.

As for the third, I noted that there is "#ifndef MODULE" adding
__setup directives, but the module parameters already work, and I
successfully use stmmac.phy_id=1 to boot my system, so the __setup
adre just duplicates. This has not been acked by Giuseppe Cavallaro
but I offer it here nonetheless.

Alessandro Rubini (3):
  stmmac: added PCI identifiers
  stmmac: err out on second probe; use precompiled static structures
  stmmac: remove kernel cmdline parsing

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |   59 ---------------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_pci.c  |   53 ++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 83 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.7.2