Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/34] Pull request for 'davem-next.base_addr.removal' branch

From: Francois Romieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:56:57 +0100

Please pull from branch 'davem-next.base_addr.removal' in repository

git://violet.fr.zoreil.com/romieu/linux davem-next.base_addr.removal

to get the changes below.

The base_addr, irq, ... fields from the net_device struct will not go
away tomorrow. I still have some hope that new drivers stop using them
(or abusing them, see drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/cnic.c). This series
addresses some PCI ethernet drivers.

Most patches are few liners. I have indulged myself with some __iomem
or pci_iomap conversions.

Distance from 'davem-next' (cdf485be3a63d1f34293740fb726088c6840ceea)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Diffstat
--------

 drivers/net/ethernet/adaptec/starfire.c         |   54 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atl1c/atl1c_main.c |    5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atl1e/atl1e_main.c |   17 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2.c            |   41 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/de2104x.c        |   34 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/dmfe.c           |  174 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c     |   27 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/uli526x.c        |  184 ++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c    |   17 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/xircom_cb.c      |   90 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/dl2k.c               |  158 +++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/dl2k.h               |   25 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/sundance.c           |   12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/fealnx.c                   |   17 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/natsemi.c          |   67 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/neterion/s2io.c            |   14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/neterion/vxge/vxge-main.c  |   18 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/nvidia/forcedeth.c         |    5 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/packetengines/hamachi.c    |   11 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/packetengines/yellowfin.c  |   32 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/8139cp.c           |   21 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/8139too.c          |  136 ++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/silan/sc92031.c            |   35 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sis/sis190.c               |   26 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sis/sis900.c               |  375 ++++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/smsc/epic100.c             |  145 +++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/smsc/smsc9420.c            |   36 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sungem.c               |    2 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunhme.c               |   20 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunhme.h               |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/tehuti/tehuti.c            |    4 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/via/via-rhine.c            |   12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/via/via-velocity.c         |    9 +-
 33 files changed, 881 insertions(+), 943 deletions(-)

Shortlog
--------

Francois Romieu (34):
      sungem: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      tehuti: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      forcedeth: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      atl1c: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      via-rhine: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      hamachi: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      via-velocity: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      sundance: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      vxge: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      fealnx: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      atl1e: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      s2io: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      8139cp: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      yellowfin: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      starfire: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      starfire: remove deprecated options.
      bnx2: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      winbond840: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      sc92031: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}
      sis190: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}
      tulip_core: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      sunhme: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      uli526x: fix regions leak in driver probe error path.
      xircom_cb: fix device probe error path.
      xircom_cb: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq} and convert to __iomem.
      de2104x: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      smsc9420: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      natsemi: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq}.
      8139too: dev->{base_addr, irq} removal.
      dl2k: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq} and convert to __iomem.
      uli526x: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq} and convert to __iomem.
      epic100: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq} and convert to __iomem.
      dmfe: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq} and convert to __iomem.
      sis900: stop using net_device.{base_addr, irq} and convert to __iomem.

-- 
Ueimor