Subject: [PATCH 0/4] driver: net: Use ETH_ALEN

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:37:55 -0700

Just some neatening

Joe Perches (4):
  if_vlan: Remove VLAN_ETH_ALEN define and the 1 use of it
  atlx: Use ETH_ALEN
  igbvf: Use ETH_ALEN
  rtlwifi: Remove unused ETH_ADDR_LEN defines

 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atlx/atl2.c     |   13 +++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atlx/atl2.h     |    5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atlx/atlx.h     |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igbvf/defines.h   |    4 ----
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igbvf/vf.c        |    7 ++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/reg.h |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/reg.h |    1 -
 include/linux/if_vlan.h                      |    7 +++----
 8 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.8.111.gad25c.dirty