Subject: [PATCH 0/3] net: mac80211: Neaten debugging

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:20:29 -0700

Always use pr_debug variants instead of printk(KERN_DEBUG...)

Joe Perches (3):
  net: mac80211: Convert printk(KERN_DEBUG to pr_debug
  net: mac80211: Add and use ht_vdbg debugging macro
  net: mac80211: Add and use ibss_vdbg debugging macro

 include/net/mac80211.h        |   24 ++++++++
 net/mac80211/agg-rx.c         |   30 +++------
 net/mac80211/agg-tx.c         |  109 +++++++++-------------------------
 net/mac80211/cfg.c            |    4 +-
 net/mac80211/debugfs_netdev.c |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/ibss.c           |  111 ++++++++++++----------------------
 net/mac80211/iface.c          |    4 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh.c           |    3 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_hwmp.c      |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_pathtbl.c   |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_plink.c     |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_sync.c      |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/mlme.c           |  131 ++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 net/mac80211/rx.c             |   22 +++----
 net/mac80211/sta_info.c       |   23 +++-----
 net/mac80211/status.c         |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/tkip.c           |   21 +++----
 net/mac80211/tx.c             |   14 ++---
 18 files changed, 204 insertions(+), 304 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.8.111.gad25c.dirty