Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] Open vSwitch updates

From: Thomas Graf <tgraf-G/[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:46:46 +0100

A couple of small Open vSwitch fixes and cleanups that accumulated
while working on larger pieces.

The biggest change is the exposure of <linux/openvswitch.h> to user
space to make the Netlink interface available without requiring every
appliation to copy the header file from a source tree.

Thomas Graf (6):
  openvswitch: Specify the minimal length of OVS_PACKET_ATTR_PACKET in
    the policy
  openvswitch: Use nla_memcpy() to memcpy() data from attributes
  openvswitch: Refine Netlink message size calculation and kill
    FLOW_BUFSIZE
  openvswitch: Move common genl notify code into ovs_notify()
  openvswitch: Use ETH_ALEN to define ethernet addresses
  openvswitch: Expose <linux/openvswitch.h> to userspace

 include/linux/openvswitch.h      | 432 +------------------------------------
 include/uapi/linux/Kbuild        |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/openvswitch.h | 456 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/openvswitch/datapath.c       | 119 +++++-----
 net/openvswitch/flow.c           |   2 +-
 net/openvswitch/flow.h           |  21 --
 6 files changed, 530 insertions(+), 501 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/uapi/linux/openvswitch.h

-- 
1.7.11.7