Subject: [PATCH 0/2 v2] changed irq handling for at86rf230

From: Sascha Herrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:16:12 +0200

Hi,

Based on the feedback to the previous patch set, this patch set
makes the irq handling configurable. The first patch add the
option to configure the irq type of the plattform and the device.
The second patch changes the irq handling when edge type interrupts
are configured.

Without irq configuration of the irq type, the driver will remain
backward compatible.

Thanks,

Sascha Herrmann (2):
  at86rf230: add irq type configuration option
  at86rf230: change irq handling to prevent lockups with edge type irq

 drivers/net/ieee802154/at86rf230.c |   95 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 include/linux/spi/at86rf230.h      |   14 ++++++
 2 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4