Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] igb: auxiliary PHC functions for the i210.

From: Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:21:41 +0200

This patch series adds three features: time stamping external events,
producing a periodic output signal, and an internal PPS event. The
i210 PCIe card has a 6 pin header with SDP0 and SDP1, making it easy
to try out this new functionality.

Thanks,
Richard

Richard Cochran (4):
  igb: refactor and simplify time sync interrupt handling
  igb: add more register definitions for time sync functions.
  igb: do not clobber the TSAUXC bits on reset.
  igb: enable auxiliary PHC functions for the i210.

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/e1000_defines.h |   68 +++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/e1000_regs.h    |    9 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb.h           |    2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_main.c      |   77 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_ptp.c       |  169 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 288 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4