Subject: [PATCH 0/8] include/net: next set of extern removals

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:31:31 -0700

Standardize on no extern use on function prototypes

Joe Perches (8):
  addrconf.h: Remove extern function prototypes
  af_unix.h: Remove extern from function prototypes
  af_rxrpc.h: Remove extern from function prototypes
  arp/neighbour.h: Remove extern from function prototypes
  ax25.h: Remove extern from function prototypes
  cfg80211.h/mac80211.h: Remove extern from function prototypes
  checksum: Remove extern from function prototypes
  cls_cgroup.h netprio_cgroup.h: Remove extern from function prototypes

 include/net/addrconf.h       | 160 +++++++++++++++-----------------
 include/net/af_rxrpc.h       |  35 ++++---
 include/net/af_unix.h        |  16 ++--
 include/net/arp.h            |  30 +++---
 include/net/ax25.h           | 215 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 include/net/cfg80211.h       |  34 +++----
 include/net/checksum.h       |  10 +-
 include/net/cls_cgroup.h     |   2 +-
 include/net/mac80211.h       |  16 ++--
 include/net/neighbour.h      |  98 ++++++++++----------
 include/net/netprio_cgroup.h |   2 +-
 11 files changed, 300 insertions(+), 318 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.2.459.gbcd45b4.dirty